Saturday 10 October 2009

Here I am . . .

I've been visiting blogs all over the place for a while now. I've been inspired, motivated, uplifted and sometimes moved to tears by people from all over the world sharing a little bit about themselves and what they do. I thought that it was time for me to jump in and make my contribution. To all those people who have, without knowing it, touched my life in some way with their stories and their generosity of spirit I say thank you.

I am a crafter from way back. I've made teddy bears, done ceramics, failed miserably at pottery. I'm currently pretty passionate about patchwork, stitcheries and cross stitch. And I'm a scrapbooker and family historian. Some days my mind is overflowing with creativity and other days - well, not so much. I have way too many projects on the go and hope to start finishing things some time soon. I try to enjoy the process and not get too caught up in guilt of not being finished. I've got more craft supplies than one girl should reasonably have and I'm hoping to start using and enjoying all the "stuff" more. We'll see how that goes.

This blog is a glimpse into . . .  Sue's world.  Please feel free to stop by from time to time. Leave me a comment if you like . . . just to let me know I'm not alone!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...