Friday 23 April 2010

Wonderful Colour

How's this for a feast of colour?



This little critter was making quite a meal of our grape leaves . . . and given that it turned out to be an ornamental grape vine (which was somewhat disappointing - seems we have an ornamental plum as well, so no real fruits for us!) I'm glad that the leaves can be put to good use!

And how fantastic are the markings along its body? Isn't nature a spectacular thing?

The colours remind me of my Tropical Delight quilt.



Funny, I'd always thought of this quilt as a summery one, but I guess it crosses the seasons . . .

3 comments:

Sue-Anne said...

Another wonderful photo! I think I need some lessons or a better camera. I don't like caterpillars but he is very pretty.

Natima said...

Very colourfull, love it! I must take photo of our grape leaves later. I love autumn colour, don't you? Hugs Nat

illene said...

Thanks for dropping by and your good wishes
Love that bright happy quilt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...