Wednesday 12 May 2010

My New Lunch Bag . . .

Or breakfast bag, really.

I've been taking my brekkie to work in this same poor old plastic bag for quite a while now, and it's well and truly served its purpose and is a bit past its prime, so I thought it was time for a change . . .



So my new model is just little and light - no lining or padding - I just wanted something very simple to throw in my bag. It usually holds a small container each of muesli and yoghurt, so it didn't need to be too big.



I really love the Rural Jardin range of fabrics and this little piece was just right for my bag! Breakfast doesn't need to be boring, you know . . .

3 comments:

Natima said...

How cute Sue. I leave my breakfast at work hahaha!
Hugs
Natima

Sue-Anne said...

It is so cute Sue! And isn't that fabric just divine. I love it all!

Ara said...

It's cute! However, I think you can only put dry goods in it unless you'll use a plastic ware and put it in it. If you're looking for more cute and stylish food stacking container that is eco-friendly also, why not go for stainless steel tiffin containers. At Happy Tiffin, you can choose from any design, shape and sizes for your lunch pack container. In addition, you can also stack liquids with no worries inside the tiffin containers such as juices, soups, liquors, etc. because the said containers has locks on the side. Just pack, stack and lock. That's it! Foods are safe also because it has 100% BPA free. It doesn't hold odors and stains, you can clean it easy and quickly. ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...