Sunday 13 June 2010

iPhone Stuff Page

I've added a page to my blog with links to useful and/or interesting iPhone applications. You can click on the button on the left of the page or the iPhone Stuff tab at the top of the page to get there . . .


This is an evolving list - as I come across things I like, or as my kids point me in all kinds of different directions to different apps . . .

Yesterday, Heidi talked about an app which I knew I just had to have. It's the Quick & Easy Quilt Block Tool! Heidi talked about the "real life" version of this tool a while back, but I hadn't seen it in the shops in my travels. So this app was ideal for me. Check it out if you're a quilter . . .



If you go to the iTunes Store and use "quilt" to search the apps, there are a few interesting one to see.


Check back to the iPhone Stuff page from time to time if you like (I can't quite figure out how to set it up so that you can subscribe directly to that page, so if anyone has any ideas, I'd love to hear them!).


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...