Saturday 14 August 2010

Done! 1 Crocheted Cushion Front

Finally . . . I've finished 1 cushion front! I know that doesn't technically count as "done", but it's "done" enough for me. This has taken me a fair bit longer than I thought it would. I wanted a fairly solid effect (not too open like granny squares).

 Finished crocheted cushion cover front

I'm pretty happy with the result, but my plan for 4 cushions (front and back crocheted) may need to be slightly modified. Perhaps a different back . . . perhaps not all of them complete this year . . .

3 comments:

Natima said...

Gorgeous cushion front. How about using some red prints fabric for the back with big button as a feather! Your crochet is very neat Sue - Hugs Nat

Sue-Anne said...

It looks great Sue! Love the colour and your stitches look so even and neat.

Fiona said...

He looks fantastic Sue - great to see you back in the stitching mode and the blogging world too!! Glad you finished him off when you got home ! It was great to catch up with you! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...