Sunday 4 March 2012

Fat Jack

I've been bitten by the Union Jack bug . . .


So I thought I'd have a go at making my own. I used the tutorial from Lily's Quilts. And then modified it. First of all I thought I would halve the size and maybe make a bag front from it. But then I decided to double the size.


It's now hanging on our lounge room wall, looking somewhat British. Now some cushions to match???


Pattern: Double Fat Jack
Designer: Lily's Quilts
Publication: http://lilysquilts.blogspot.com.au/2011/05/double-fat-jack-tutorial.html
Finished Size: 62" (157cm) long x 48 1/4" (123cm) wide
Fabrics: "Etchings" by 3 Sisters for Moda and "Remembrence" by Brannack & Patek for Moda

1 comment:

Sue-Anne said...

Hi Sue, It looks fantastic! I love the cushions that I have seen around and would love to make one. I might go and have a look at that link.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...