Saturday 4 January 2014

28 Years Married


It's been 28 years since we became Mr and Mrs. 
In that time we've added . . .
2 Kids
7 Dogs
2 Cats
17 Homes
Way too many cars
 

This guy's had my heart since the very first day.

I can honestly say that it's been a wild and crazy ride so far - some bits planned and some not so much.

He's funny and smart. He's gentle and strong. He's intuitive and creative. And he chose me.

I can't wait to see what the next chapters bring . . . and I love that I get to share every bit of them with the love of my life!

Who can ask for anything more?



2 comments:

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

Oh how. Beautiful Sue...Happy Happy 28 years...May there be many more!

Sue-Anne said...

Congratulations sue! Wishing you many more happy and fun years together.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...