Saturday, 4 January 2014

28 Years Married

It's been 28 years since we became Mr and Mrs. 
In that time we've added . . .
2 Kids
7 Dogs
2 Cats
17 Homes
Way too many cars

This guy's had my heart since the very first day.

I can honestly say that it's been a wild and crazy ride so far - some bits planned and some not so much.

He's funny and smart. He's gentle and strong. He's intuitive and creative. And he chose me.

I can't wait to see what the next chapters bring . . . and I love that I get to share every bit of them with the love of my life!

Who can ask for anything more?


Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

Oh how. Beautiful Sue...Happy Happy 28 years...May there be many more!

Sue-Anne said...

Congratulations sue! Wishing you many more happy and fun years together.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...